Business Application Development
Alteram’s Business Application Development team thrives to deliver high quality business solutions that meet the most challenging IT problems through a team of expert software professionals. Our team of software specialists focus on the delivery of business solutions that are scalable and robust, ensuring application availability, data integrity and security. Best practice methods, that is Prince II/PMBOK, TOGAF, BPMN, AGILE, ITIL, to name a few, are followed through the design and implementation of the application solutions. Our service offering comprises of project management, architecture, process modelling, requirements analysis, solution design, development, application integration and testing. Our specialists assume complete responsibility for the various service offerings as per our Client’s need or project requirements. We ensure the availability of the necessary skills in order to fulfil our commitments.
Alteram delivers and supports enterprise applications and solutions operating on major platforms and databases, specialising in Java, PHP, Microsoft, mobile, GIS visualisation, messaging and integration applications. In addition we offer functional and technical services on SAP Cloud for Service (C4C) and Content management software applications. We were awarded the bronze SAP quality award for innovation on our SAP C4C contact centre programme implementation, in 2016.
Alteram’s Business Application development team follows two approaches to development. In full lifecycle Application projects, we assume complete responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, testing and integration of systems. In cooperative development, we work with your IT professionals to jointly analyse, design, implement, test and integrate systems.
Our software product offerings ready for configuration include:
• Timesheet Management System – manage resource time per project, including the necessary reporting for financial purposes
• Asset Management System – capture, barcode and maintain the company or project assets, including the necessary reporting for financial and audit purposes
• Helpdesk Management System (ticketing) – log ICT problems, incidents or changes required on any business system or ICT service for resolution and monitoring purposes
• Knowledge Management System – populate knowledge articles in an organised fashion with search capabilities included for improved operational efficiency
• CRM Case Management System – customer focused inbound case management system to be configured to suite your business requirements
• CRM Campaign Management System – customer focused outbound campaign management system for execution of voice, e-mail or SMS campaigns, with outsource options available.